The idea is to learn about the industry and career you want. Students at Next Gen IT, you learn how it feels to be in the workplace, and become a valuable member of our team. And, hands-on experience in both business & technology domain. Dynamic team members interact in a high-energy, fast-paced environment to impact the business daily.
Data Analyst who will be responsible for collecting, analyzing data and use it to help companies make better business decisions. This could mean figuring out how to price new materials for the market, how to reduce transportation costs, solve issues that cost the company time & money. This individual should be a problem-solving Data SME with the ability to understand business needs and create actionable plans to solve problems and automate processes. The Consultant must have hands on experience implementing functionality and can act as a knowledgeable liaison between technical teams, testing teams and business stakeholders during the product development & implementation phases.
Sample Tasks & Responsibilities:
- 30% become the subject matter expert for assigned product category online.
- Learn and report on best practices, industry standards, and legal requirements associated with assigned projects.
- 15% Responsible for category product data projects and status reporting?
- 10% Responsible for prioritizing projects, tasks to ensure deliverable and goals are met or exceeded.
- 15% Measure ongoing effectiveness of programs against metric targets.
- Develop and execute ongoing enhancement/optimization strategy based on measured performance and customer feedback.
- 10% Coordinate integrated teams from one or more external agencies or functional organizations supporting managed initiatives.
- 10% Trouble shoot and problem solve for ongoing operational needs as they arise.
- 10% Ability to author clear, concise end user/training materials for presentations & demos.
Skills & Qualification:
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Effective interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to lead and manage cross functionally
- Strong organizational, analytical and customer service skills
- Positive, upbeat, can-do, professional and responsible attitude, independent and self-directed yet also team oriented
- Influential; practiced in negotiating with others in ways that result in win-win outcomes30% become the subject matter expert for assigned product category online.
Data Analyst Career Training
Next Gen IT provides one-on-one coaching in both business & Tech fields. We also offer in house project work as well help you gain experiences.
Learn from industry experts who are passionate about Coach & mentor training programs. Our trainers provides resume guidance, and interview guidance as well.