Next Gen IT provides one-on-one coaching in both business & Tech fields. We also offer in house project work as well help you gain experiences.
Learn from industry experts who are passionate about Coach & mentor training programs. Our trainers provides resume guidance, and interview guidance as well.
The idea is to learn about the industry and career you want. Students at Next Gen IT, you learn how it feels to be in the workplace, and become a valuable member of our team. And, hands-on experience in both business & technology domain. Dynamic team members interact in a high-energy, fast-paced environment to impact the business daily.
Role: QA Analyst
This is the analyst which has very strong business skills and understanding of the business domain and who is generally specialized in a given industry or vertical market.
The QA Analyst/Tester will be responsible for performing Client-Specific Configuration Requirements Validation, Configuration Testing, Release Communication, UAT Environment Management & Coordination, Monthly Release Testing, and Browser & OS Compatibility Testing to support our Partners and Clients. The Consultant must have hands on experience implementing Safesforce.com functionality and can act as a knowledgeable liaison between technical teams, testing teams and business stakeholders during the implementation phase.
- Participate in efforts to analyze, specify, and design testing for components in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Assist in developing the Performance Testing Strategy and Performance Testing Plans
- Develop efficient and accurate Automated Performance test scripts
- Execute Functional/Performance Tests using industry standard tools
- Work with different technical teams such as Development, Operations, & Architecture to discuss test results (both functional and performance) and troubleshoot issues
- Experience working with multiple applications with knowledge of Sales and Support business processes
- Experience in testing multiple applications - including Cloud solutions
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Knowledge of testing integrations, end-to-end system processes
- Responsible for leading development of test scenarios for unit, process, function, integration and user acceptance testing.
- Assists in the distribution of all Quality Assurance practices, standards, methodologies and metrics for Agile
- Performs test executions and writes test scripts for complex integrated systems.
- Performs regression testing on new software releases and reports findings.
- Provides technical support and guidance, software installation, problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Tracks quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts.
- Assists with definition and management of software test environments and aids in major audits/reviews processes.
QA Analyst Career Training